In order to improve the quality and constantly improve the user experience, the website www.16meridianstore.com saves small text files called cookies when you visit your computer. Through cookies, we collect information about the use of the site in order to improve the quality and constantly improve the user experience. Examples of information about the use of the site include: the most visited and viewed pages and links on our website, the number of completed forms, time spent on the page, the most popular keywords leading users to our site, IP addresses, device data such as hardware settings, system activities, search engine types, etc.
After you open the website again, your internet browser sends back cookies that belong to this website. This allows the page to display information tailored to your needs. Cookies can have a wide range of information, including some personal information. Such information can only be saved if you allow it. The website itself cannot access information that you did not give them and cannot access any other file on your computer.
If he wishes, the User can block cookies and continue browsing the page, which may lead to the fact that some functions of the website can no longer be fully used. In no case is the person behind the data identified or personal data collected, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation.
There are several types of cookies. The main division is into permanent, those that remain on the computer after closing the Internet browser program and temporary ones that are removed from the computer after closing the Internet browser.
- A one-time cookie exists only in the current memory when the user browses a web page. They do not have an expiration date written in them, so web browsers delete them immediately.
- A persistent cookie is one that is not deleted. It will send information to the server each time a visitor returns to the site. It is most commonly used for online marketing.
- HTTP cookies are cookies that cannot be accessed by the user’s application and program protocols.
- The first page cookie is a cookie set by the server for all pages in the same domain.
- Third party cookies are stored on a domain other than the domain of the visited page.
Data storage and retention period
If the User wants to know if we own and process his personal data, and which pages process them or if he wants to access personal data, he can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the request, satisfy the User within 14 days. If we are unable to comply with the same, we will send an explanation.
It may also require information on:
- purpose of data processing,
- categories of personal data under processing;
- which third party received personal information from us;
- what is the source of personal data if they are not directly passed on to us
- How long we keep the data.
Retention period of your personal data
In accordance with your rights as a respondent, we will store data in accordance with the relevant regulations, whereby retention periods may depend on the fulfillment of some of our obligations based on a particular regulation.
In any case, when it is determined that we no longer need information about you and that the legal deadlines for keeping such records and data have expired, we will delete personal information about you.